[3830] All Asian CW M3AWD(MM3AWD) SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 14:17:58 EDT 2020

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: M3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: M3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Brill (Contest QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 8:39

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     4
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  131   108  Total Score = 15,012

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

This was the first contest active since i moved to England a few eeks back.
It was also an opportunity to use my new Contest QTH a few miles from my home.
Shame the bands were not in better shape on Saturday, also activity was very
low. Seems to be a growing trend for which used to be a great contest in the
past.

There was a lot of confusion from guys who were using call history file thinking
there a mistake in my call and missing an (M), i did expect this since i was so
active from back in GM land.

Shame about the participation but it gave me an opportunity to start putting
some of the permanent antennas in the air there.

See you next weekend in King of Spain SSB.

73, Scott
M3awd