[3830] All Asian CW AD5A SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 20:56:11 EDT 2020

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AD5A
Operator(s): AD5A
Station: AD5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  319   102
   20:  453   162
Total:  820   299  Total Score = 251,160

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A much improved score for me this year versus last year. Not sure why, with the
flux at 68 for most of the contest you can't say conditions were better:-) Maybe
more participants. Conditions on 40m and 20m were good, not so much for any
other bands, at least from Texas. Most of my QSO's on 15m were struggles with
multiple repeats. Sunday afternoon was a bore without a 15 meter opening, but
even if there was, this contest ends during the work day on Monday for most
Asians, I don't think very many are in front of the radio. Nice to have this one
done.