[3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 25 00:16:07 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 25

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya

Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Reversed situation from Session 1 and 2 - only NA with few EU exceptions (SQ9S
and UY1HY). Decent signals from all and N5AW the strongest one.

What struck me is that despite CQ'n on 14045 for the last 20 minutes, not one
single caller. All NA were on 40 and 80 meters. This despite RBN was between
15-30 db from NA skimmers. Sad and not very stimulating to be up at 6 AM to give
some points...

Again, there must be an incentive for working DX-stations (out of own
continent), otherwise we will not see any development than CWT going into one NA
part and one EU part, just seldom interacting when it is obvious that stations
are hearable...  Please organizers, do not disregard the problem that NA is only
looking for NA, to maximize score.

My proposal is:  1 point for own continent, 3 points for DX. This will stimulate
NA stations to work the world, and vice versa.

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)