[3830] ARRL FD KB0EO 1D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 28 14:38:02 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: 1D HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 3:20

   40:         298
   10:          62
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   23    470      0  Total Score = 516

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had family commitments this weekend, but was able to sneak away to bang out 3
hours of operating. I had an endless pileup on 40 SSB and finally had to pull
the plug to get back to the crew at the house.

The change in rules allowing 1D stations to work each other for points
definitely led to a big increase in QSOs. I dabbled a little in CW, but the
operators seemed to fumble through the QSOs, so I abandoned that idea and pretty
much went SSB.

I told the family I am tied up the last weekend of June in 2021 - hopefully we
don't have the schedule conflict again.

73 and good luck!

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN