[3830] ARRL FD W5FMH(KJ0D) 1D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 28 18:14:57 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): KJ0D
Station: W5FMH

Class: 1D HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

   10:  263     76
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  846     76      0  Total Score = 1,768

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

10m open everywhere but 6 land!  Thanks to KL2R & KP2RUM for the longest
Spor-E hops!  Pipeline to FL and W8 land!  Many thanks to Pat for the use of the
club remote!  Can't wait to get my K1EL connected.  Will make CW on the remote
much easier! Lots of weak midwest stations that I just couldn't pull out or
being pounded by FL and W8 at 20 over ! I need to work more on my pile up skills
and Pat will add back the RIT to the remote which will help separate the pile a
bit better !