[3830] ARRL FD W0BH 1D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 28 20:22:34 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: 1D HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:   10      4
   40:   50     50
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Score includes only QSO points.
Log has been uploaded to LOTW.

Allowing 1D to 1D was a great idea for this year and it made for non-stop action
with phones rates frequently 200+ per hour.  It was terrific to have 10m open
both days. Lots of short skip, too.  Where was that when I was trying to get 10m
WAS ??

A highlight for me was a VY0 calling in on 15, a call I hadn't heard before.
Join us for Sweepstakes! Another highlight was a very excited KN4RVV who found
me on 10 for his first ever HF contact. Here's to many more!

Join us for the Kansas QSO Party the last (fifth) weekend in August!

Stay safe everyone and thanks for the Qs ..

73, Bob, w0bh