[3830] ARRL FD K0RF 2D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 28 22:50:05 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: 2D LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   247    0       0
   40:  1011    0       0
   20:  1406    0       0
   15:   703    0       0
   10:   134    0       0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Another remote/local hybrid operation. George kept socially distant (about 6
miles vs. the 6 feet that we are told is safe). The exception for allowing
"D" stations to work each other for points really turned this into a
free-for-all.  We were afraid that running low power would make for some slow
times but we had continuous pileups for the whole time. It was hard to find any
time for rest. But, as usual, the two man team of George and Chuck managed to
keep butt in chair enough to make a reasonable effort.
The bands were great. With 15 and 10 opening, it was busy all day long. We had
lots of fun. I wonder if this temporary format will persist. There were sure a
lot of domestic power stations on enjoying it.
Enough rambling for now. Thanks for the QSOs and see you in IARU where we will
have another opportunity to work other W stations.

73

Chuck and George