[3830] ARRL FD AJ3AA(N4YDU) 1D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 29 08:34:04 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: AJ3AA
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: 1D HP
QTH: NC

  160:
   80:   52     10
   40:  104     54
   10:   38     86
    6:           2
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Mila's Field Day Group

Comments:

My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world Tuesday and arrived home
Friday afternoon - Field Day wasn't exactly on my mind this week. Mila has been
a champion so far so that allowed for me to get on the radio in short spurts.

The highlight of FD this year was watching my wife walk into the shack and hand
Mila to me as I operated. Talk about the best form of assistance!

This score will be combined with the score of my father N4PY and posted under
Mila's Field Day Group to celebrate her arrival.

Conditions were pretty solid - Field Day is a different game with bigger
antennas and power!

Very cool of the ARRL to modify the rules to make this event fun during the
pandemic.

73,

Nate/N4YDU