[3830] ARRL FD W0ZA 2E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 29 13:33:06 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: W0ZA
Operator(s): W0ZA W0GMO
Station: W0ZA

Class: 2E LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

    6:     5    14
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1303    14    1317  Total Score = 1,317

Club: Waterton Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

This was a rare Field Day event. This was a combination was lots of
participation and Excellent HF band conditions. My good friend Dave W0GMO uses
my remote station, (the radio side) in my ham shack, and we decided to try
operating 6 meters remote from his QTH and I would physically operate 10-80
meters CW from the same station. Both radio's running off of Battery Power. Not
sure if we could co-exist, without using some filters but it worked out Great!
Too bad 6 meters didn't open like 10-80 opened. We'll do this again on other
contests. My Thanks to W0GMO for hanging in there on mostly a dead 6 meter band,
and all the GMCC's who worked us during Field Day.