[3830] ARRL FD K9DR 1D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 29 15:58:32 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: 1D LP
QTH: WY

    6:                 45
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0      0      45  Total Score = 90

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First of all, the time shown is only a guess.  N1MM+ computed my time at
1,062,146,844 minutes!!! The beginning Time Off computations start normally, but
last OFF Time computation starts at 2020-06-28 1709Z, but shows the contest
ending at 4039-12-23 1632Z!  I suspect there's already an update in process for
that problem.

Only did a little 6 meter FT8 as all of my HF antennas are down at the moment. I
hope to have that fixed by next weekend.

I wish I could go back to those early FD operations I enjoyed with the San
Fernando Valley Radio Club - W6SD.  Once was on the Iverson Movie Ranch, where
lots of B&W cowboy flix were filmed.  Once on Mt. Baldy, and the best
remembered was on Mt. Pinos and was accompanied by my father.  He reminisced
with me about that 45 years later and just a few weeks before his death.