[3830] ARRL FD KC2KY 1D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 30 10:01:43 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: KC2KY
Operator(s): KC2KY
Station: KC2KY

Class: 1D LP
QTH: NLI

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   33     38      0
   40:   37    108      0
   20:   70     86      0
   15:   14      9      0
   10:  178      0      3
    6:    0      0      0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  332    241      3  Total Score = 576

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

This Field Day was my first real HF effort from the shack in a few years. I had
a great time.
I worked 3 Owls - Dennis AH2O (2 bands), Tom KA2D, and Andy K2LE.  Worked 3
RCARC members - Frank KC2ZOR, Pete KB2RSQ, and Lou NY2H.  I also worked former
RCARC member Art, WA7NB.
Thanks to Rick, K2RB, I got my Steppir back working, including tracking band
changes from the K3.  This was also the maiden voyage for my newly acquired
Micro KEYER III.  Had some hiccups wth WSJT-X, so I stuck to conventional phone
and CW after the third computer crash. (MK-III handled CW and voice well).
I cranked the tower up half way - WX forecast was for "possible damaging
winds", and I did not want to take any chances.  The beam played fine at 30
feet. We had a beautiful 10 meter opening Sunday.  I would have tried 10M SSB
but the CW rate never let up.