[3830] NAQP RTTY N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 01:21:47 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley CA

   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  836   159  Total Score = 132,924

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

After 2 weeks of 12-14 hour work days, including weekends.. it was hard to
muster up a full bore effort in this one, but somehow managed to shlep myself
into the chair.  We have a couple of broken antenna rotors, so some of our
stacks were not optimally pointed, but managed to get the job done.  Spent too
much time running on 20, and could have done a better job on 80.. but I was a
bit lazy.

Appreciate the NCCC gang who swooped in and gave a few out on 80..

Condx seemed pretty good, and someone who was motivated maybe could have taken
this one from w6.  condx were favorable for it.

Thanks to everyone for the QSO's.. its always great to hear you all out there...
and as always thanks to Ken and his hospitality and great station.

73 and seeya next time.

Chris
N6WM