[3830] NAQP RTTY KE0L(@KE0L/4) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 12:35:28 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KE0L
Operator(s): KE0L
Station: KE0L/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   20:    6     6
   15:    5     5
Total:  290    76  Total Score = 22,040

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Used a fence mounted Hustler Mobile antenna with resonators for (20m/40m/80m).
40 and 80 appeared to perform fairly well but 20m wasn't good even with the
antenna tuner dialed in.  Not sure if it was propagation but I couldn't get
anything going there.   Other than that, I was pleased with the performance of
that compromised antenna. Looking forward to the day we can fully relocate here
and have a more permanent antenna. Thanks for the Qs!

73, Jim
KE0L