[3830] NCQP N4H(W4MPS) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 10:05:08 EST 2020

                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4H
Operator(s): W4MPS
Station: W4MPS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

   80:   73     72      1
   40:  114    120
   20:   54     20
----------------------------
Total:  241    212      1  Mults = 73  Total Score = 83,881

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operated remote, Flex 6300, 80M horiz loop, RemoteRig. Internet outage at the TX
site cut my op time but luckily it came back and didn't ruin our plan to hand
out as many bonus station Q's as possible. Bands seemed to be in good shape and
activity seemed great, but that could be because I was being chased as a bonus.
But great fun and hopefully one of the best NCQP's yet. Thanks for all the Q's.