[3830] NCQP WQ6X(@NX6T) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 19:36:46 EST 2020

                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 0:35
Remote Operation

   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      0       0
   20:   4      0       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   4      0       0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 48

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

On Sunday, while taking care of score/log submissions for Saturday's
NAQP RTTY GiG, I remembered that North Carolina was also hosting a QSO
party this weekend.  My typical BEEF with this QSO party (like MOST QSO
parties) is the lack of participation of stations in THEIR OWN state QSO
party.  At least you can't say that EYE didn't play.
Read more about this at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com