[3830] SCQP W1WBB Single Op FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 3 17:34:02 EST 2020

                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op FixedMixed LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2      2
   40:   12     28
   20:    7      5
----------------------------
Total:   21     35      0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 4,637

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Perhaps the same day Presidential Primary voting going on in the Palmetto State
led to less SC ops activity.  CW activity was lacking so I went LP Mixed.
Really missed the chasing of mobile stations this year!  Hopefully recruit a few
for future SCQPs...while encouraging more overall CW operations.  My CW Q's and
points were quite a bit down from previous years...

Got all four "rare" county bonuses, they were active.  Also, got Bonus
stations WW4SF 5 times, W4CAE 4 times -- great work by them.  Missed last 90
mins, thus no 160m Q's.

Thanks to Dave WN4AFP and the SCQP organizing gang!

73, Bill  W1WBB

Icom IC-7300, Hexbeam at 32 ft on 20m, 88 ft Doublet up 40 ft on 40/80m; N1MM+
Logger with WinKeyer USB and Vibroplex paddle

Manually calculated point totals (with bonus points included) - N1MM+ Logger had
me with too many total points [6037 pts, vice 'corrected' 4637 total].  Totals:
2387 Contact pts (77 QSO pts x 31 mults) + 2250 Bonus pts = 4637.