[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 4 09:19:24 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 4

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

I just wasn't feeling up to the 1300z CWT today.  I had a pretty bad bicycle
accident yesterday and still quite sore with a bit of road rash.  (I got cut off
making a left turn; I had the turn arrow and the SUV went through a red light.)
Luckily no broken bones and my very expensive race bicycle had no damage, not
even scratches in the paint, though the left brake lever needs to be replaced.

Thanks for the Qs. 73 Art, W2NRA #1955