[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 4 16:08:37 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 4

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  136  Mults = 133  Total Score = 18,088

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tough session.  20M was long.  Had a great freq to start, then signals and rate
went to pot.   Then, after a bit, started hearing another backscatter W5 about
50 Hz above me.  Aha.  Slid down, and rate picked up for a few minutes (though
signals were weak), then apparently another backscatter station (never heard
him) fired up under me.   It is no fun to be weak!    A heavy rainstorm ensued
about 1945Z.   20M ran out of gas, and went to a noisy 40M to finish up.

Storms expected here the rest of the day, but plan to be on this evening if no
lightning.

Thanks to all for the Q's

73,  Gator