[3830] ARRLDX SSB NR4O SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 18:57:45 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC - FM05

  160:    5     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  288   165  Total Score = 142,560

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had limited time this year.  About one third the time compared to last year and
managed to get about half as many Q's.  As is typical in this contest for me, it
was all S&P. Had an RF gremlin find it's way into my microphone that delayed
me a bit on Friday evening.  40M and 80M was in pretty good shape.  I was able
to work the usual EU and SA stations.  160M was pretty quiet band noise wise.  I
didn't hear EU, but worked a few Caribbean stations. 15M on Saturday seemed to
stay open longer than usual, but it was tough to break the pileups with my
simple wire antennas.  Heard a few signals on 10M Saturday afternoon and managed
to find V55A just above the noise for my only 10M Q.  Also worked him on 40M and
15M later.  Very little time on Sunday to operate and picked up a couple more
mults before giving up on the pileup fights.

73,
Eric
Flex-6600
SPE-1.3k, TL-922