[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 20:20:29 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35:20

   20: 1083   110
   15:  204    63
   10:   23     4
-------------------
Total: 1892   384  Total Score = 2,178,432

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A tough slog under so-so conditions.  10M was nearly a bust.  Very spotty
opening on Saturday for me and didn't really try much at all on Sunday.  Nearly
as bad on 15M on Sunday.  Thankfully 15M opened a bit on Saturday and I made the
most of it then.  Still having problems with volume on 20M.  Guess I need a new
op!  Thanks to all who made it as tolerable as it was for the most part.  Now I
can hide my Heil headset for another 6 months or so.

73 de Sig, N3RS

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      60     180   47   3.0
   3.5     154     462   69   3.0