[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6CSX SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 00:47:34 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE6CSX
Operator(s): VE6CSX
Station: VE6CSX

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: cALGARY, AB

   40: 9 X 3     8
   20: 18 X3    11
--------------------
Total:    81    19  Total Score = 1,539

Well, the conditions were dead for me except 40m on Friday nite and 40 and 20
Sat afternoon.  Didn't play on Sunday.  Bud I beat last years score by about 50
points.  Borrowed a FT-1000 MP MK-V for the contest.  It doesn't have a lot of
the INRAD mods, but seemend like I could hear stations that I couldn't on my
FT-450D. Cool!! Didn't get any new countries (have 103 confirmed for DXCC mixed
- kind of proud of that!) Had fun and that is what counts!

For QSO's I entered  Number of QSO X points/QSO.