[3830] ARRLDX SSB NN4RB SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 09:47:30 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

Total:  100    65  Total Score = 19,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night 40 and 80 was active, but I could not separate the signals.  Worked
two hours and only had 20 contacts.  Saturday was better on 20 and 15 where I
worked two more hours and got 80 more contacts.  Ran the amp for about 750
watts.  Sometimes I had to call three or four times.  Sometimes I would work
them on first call and get a great report. Did not get back to the contest on
Sunday.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-756PROIII
ALPHA 374A
N1MM+
Micro Ham microKeyer II (Voice & Control)
Mosely CL-36 at 61'
OCF at about 44' with Kat-500 at the base