[3830] ARRLDX SSB J68HZ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 09:54:24 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: J68HZ
Operator(s): J68HZ W0CN WA4PGM
Station: J68HZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: St. Lucia

   40: 1961    63
   20: 2082    60
   15: 2721    61
Total: 7721   285  Total Score = 6,594,615

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our second effort in ARRL DX SSB from J68HZ.

Have continued efforts on station improvements.  All the efforts have paid off
and in this year's effort and the station worked flawlessly.  Hope to make some
additional low band antenna improvements in the future.

We were plesantly surprised with 15M openings this year and it was our highest
performing band.  Had hoped for 10M to show some signs of life, but that wasn't
in the cards.

Equipment:
- K3
- KPA-1500
- 10-40M:  SteppIR DB-42 @ 60 feet
- 80M:  Inverted-V
- 160M: Inverted-V

Thanks to our gracisous hosts, Bill & Loretta for making this a great time
during and outside of the contest!

Thanks for all the Qs!

73 from Villa Grand Piton
Bill, Dan, Kyle