[3830] ARRLDX SSB N9RV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 12:37:58 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT

   20: 1283   102
Total: 1808   263  Total Score = 1,426,512

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Put some time in to pass out the MT multiplier.  Got sucked into it at a few
moments, was surprised I had the strength to run it (bad cold here).

Had a few SWR issues on 15, made 2 QSOs on Saturday.  Apparently that was the
better day!  160m and 80m the second night were very good to EU from here, quite
a few in the log.

The EU pileup on me Sat morning was not fun, actually QRT for breakfast at one
point.  It was a lot more fun on Sunday when things were more orderly.  I think
that the top 200 or 300 EU stations have developed some very bad habits in
calling DX.  Lower tier stations still know what a partial call is.

But it was fun even with the punk conditions.

  - Pat
    N9RV