[3830] ARRLDX SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 10 05:17:06 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA5KO LA6YEA LB1G LB1QI LB1RH
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Rakkestad JO59oj

   20: 1141    60
   15:    5     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1711   160  Total Score = 820,800

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Big thanks to all who called us !
Great fun to be together with the good team.
We entered multi-multi to get the most fun out of it.  Conditions at our
latitude were so that I think we could have made the same score as multi-single.
 20m was the only band that produced reasonable rates for some hours.  40m
should have been workable all night, but generally closed down long before
midnight.  More QSOs on 80m than on 40m, and only 5 QSOs on 15m says it all
about conditions.  But doesn't say anything about our effort, which was great -
we were manned 8 hours both days on 15m.
Also starnge to hear VY0ERC strong, calling CQ on 40m without any replies.  I
guess we were in our own world...
Higher flux will be welcome !
73 de
Roy / LA5KO