[3830] ARRLDX SSB M6T(@G0KPW) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 10 08:14:08 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: M6T
Operator(s): G0AEV G0VJG G2NF G4BUO G4PVM M0BCT M0HKB M0TGV PT2FM
Station: G0KPW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Suffolk, England

   20: 1635    61
Total: 3567   218  Total Score = 2,323,662

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Fun weekend in the ARRL contest but conditions were not good. We struggled to
make 147 QSOs on 15 on day one, and added just one more QSO on day two. Topband
was also a disappointment, we monitored it while running 40m but never found an
opening so had to work hard for 33 QSOs. Conditions on 160 improved in the last
15 minutes of the contest, we QSYed but no-one spotted us, so no QSOs! Our 40m
total looks rather light as well, but it was very hard to get any rate going
especially on the second day.

Dave G4BUO