[3830] CWopsT N8DNA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 11 17:07:42 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 11

Call: N8DNA
Operator(s): N8DNA
Station: N8DNA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

The slow speed CWT was pretty good to me. I did not expect to make many Q's but
I thought 70 minus dupes- equal 67- was pretty good. I can see that a lot of
newer guys don't notice  that they had called me and worked me before but I just
work them again anyway when they call- I feel telling them they are MISTAKEN
might keep them from trying to work more stations or undermine their
confidence.
Their in head memory will sort out the dupes as they improve their CW skill.
This was a great slower speed test.