[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ2T M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 13 16:43:50 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): N1ZZ AF4Z K4QD WB5ZGA AD5ES KE3VV K8PGJ KB7Q
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Curacao

   40: 2544    60
   20: 2773    59
   15: 2024    58
   10:   16     2
-------------------
Total: 8622   286  Total Score = 7,389,954

Thanks to the team, N1ZZ, K8PGJ, KB7Q all members of the PJ2T club (Caribbean
Contesting Consortium), and AF4Z, WB5ZGA, K4QD, AD4ES, KE3VV all members of
PCARS (Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society) in Melbourne Florida.   We ran 3 to
4 stations for the entire time.  160 thru 15 meter bands were very active,
except 10 meters only opened momentarily for 16 Q’s.  We all ran in 4 hour
shifts, each operator getting a new band per shift.  The USA/Canada hams
responded with excellent timing, allowing us to achieve super run rates often of
5 or 6 per minute at each position.  Our team sends heartfelt thanks to W0CG
(PJ2DX) for letting us operate this impressive world class contest station,
PJ2T, and to KB7Q and K8PGJ, for setting up and keeping the station humming.

73, Dan, N1ZZ