[3830] TBDC N3ZL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 15 09:33:24 EDT 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM85
Operating Time (hrs): ~6

Total:  QSOs = 202  Total Score = 1,169

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

100W + inverted L (100'+ vertical)

Getting back on the air after a few years being distracted by life. I saw this
contest coming up and put up a new vertical Saturday afternoon, at the last
minute, to replace my previous one, which had fallen down at some point over the
past couple of years. I was able to get it 100ft. plus up a tree, with only a
relatively small amount of the overall length horizontal/sloping downwards.

Had a lot of fun, but I *need* an RX antenna ASAP!

73 de Greg N3ZL