[3830] TBDC K6NR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 15 14:26:54 EDT 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): NONE
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM14
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 192  Total Score = 1,114

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun to spend some time on 160 meters.  Conditions were very noisey here, static
crashes from local stuff or further out. Some very rapid QSB at times as well.
Thanks to everyone who stuck it out with me, and apologies to those I could not
pull
out.  Several times I heard partial characters and no more.

Great to be called by SK3W and DL0GX during my CQing; Eu still mostly rare
here.
I may not have gotten the second call right, it was a very rough QSO.

73,   Dana