[3830] ARRLDX SSB PS2T(PY2ZEA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 16 11:00:28 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GG58wf

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     3
Total: 1008   157  Total Score = 473,335

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

The weekend was busy with family commitments.
However, I found half a day´s break to operate radio.

There were 3 main reasons why I wanted to get in the air:

1) PS2T is one of the "iconic" calls present in most international
contests.
If it doesn´t show up, people start asking "where is PS2T?"

2) To check in advance that everything works before the next serious effort at
the station.

3)This was an opportunity to refresh my callsign memory and relieve my stiff
tongue.

The highlight was to be called by VY0ERC from NU !!
Something that never happened before...

73 Ville PY2ZEA OH2MM