[3830] OkQP N9NM SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 16 15:49:18 EDT 2020

                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2020

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   86     0       0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 14,964

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had a lot of fun with this contest. There were a lot of ops on cw; on 20, 40,
and 80 meters. Special thanks to all of those rovers, who drove all over the
state, during bad wx and thunderstorms, so that we could get more counties. Also
thanks to those ops who struggled to copy our weak signals, we so appreciate
your patience. I made more contacts than any previous year, and had a great time
doing it.