[3830] WiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 17 09:14:43 EDT 2020

                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

  160:
   80:     27        1
   40:     41       13
   20:     33        0
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    101       14  Mults = 42  Total Score = 9,072.0

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

I taked part in WI QP only 2nd time (first time in 2014)
It start no so good time for EU - to late, but fortunately 20m was open a little
bit more than usually last weeks (last QSO on 20m at 20:09Z)
I was so busy with so many stations on CW, so I must ignore SSB on this band.
Activity was FB ... resident + mobile stations!

Unfortunately I don't found W9FK Bonus stations ... he was QRV also for EU on
some bands??
Also no any QSO with mobiles: KB9LRD, K9TIT, WO0B, KD0WLB, W0AA, KE0TT.

Most QSOs with stations:

K0PC/M 17/15 (QSO/CTY)
NE9U/M 11/9
W0ZQ/M 7/7
WI9WI/M 4/3

Resident stations:

5 QSO: W9W
3 QSO: K9GDF, N9AW, N9CK, N9SD, W9AV, W9EWZ, WE9V

Thanks for the QSO's! PLEASE your paper QSLs for my awards.

73, Laci OM2VL