[3830] OkQP N5C(N0AC) Mobile Single OpCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 17 20:30:48 EDT 2020

                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2020

Call: N5C
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/M

Class: Mobile Single OpCW LP
QTH: Ok
Operating Time (hrs): 12 3/4

----------------------------
Total:  1208    0       0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 224,688

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

First and foremost is my thanks for a safe trip and my non-ham XYL for doing all
the driving. Without her these mobile outing wouldn't happen.

Second thanks is to all the hams contacting the N5C mobile station. Without you
this wouldn't be any fun. Thanks for your patience while the truck bounced,
ducked and dived making for many keyboarding mistakes.

Third thanks to Pam and Connie for setting up and sponsoring the 2020 Oklahoma
QSO Party.

Every QSO party is a learning experience and there were a few new notes in the
book to remember for the next one. Saturday was frustrating but Sunday better.
Our original route of 28 counties changed when we added LOV and dropped a few
that were covered by fixed stations. We also lost a few counties due to Saturday
issues. In the end we activated 20 counties.

Notable callers were: K3WJV (27), K1RO (27), N6MU (24), N8II (24). As usual I
always smile when my ham friends back home call in: N5PHT, W0BNW, NU0Q, N0NI,
KD0ZV, and WW0Z.

I'm still amazed when I work DX while operating mobile and they were: DL, F, HA,
LY, OM, ON, SM, SP, and many VE's.

Thanks for all the QSO guys and gals!

Bill, N0AC aka N5C