[3830] TBDC WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 18 01:58:43 EDT 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 3:13
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 66  Total Score = 378

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
While I ran 7 GiGs this weekend, I was sharing station resources
with KI6RRN, giving him him first access to 160.  WQ6X came on the
air shortly before 08:00z.  I chose to run a frequency most of the
time - starting so late, I was a "new one" to LoTsa stations.
Surprisingly, altho the antenna was only a coaxial-Bazooka
Inverted Vee, 7 JA's and several KH6 stations made it to the log.
Because it was a 160 contest, the intentional QRM'ers I usually
encounter on 40-meters could not figure out how to get on 160
to do their dirty deeds.
You can read more about this event at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com