[3830] Rus DX SO9I(SQ9ORQ) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 08:13:12 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: SO9I
Operator(s): SQ9ORQ
Station: SO9I

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JO90JW

  160:          152      32        32
   80:          257      42        41
   40:          373      50        55
   20:          530      56        58
   15:           65      23        12
   10:            1       1         0
Total:   0     1378     204       198  Total Score = 3,457,602

Thank you all for QSO and especially for SP8K for the motivating race for EI7M.
Good work gentlemen!

Propagation amazingly good on low bands. Unfortunately I didn't take care of 80m
and an important multiplier escaped there.
This competition made me realize that it is necessary to have 3-way antennas for
each band at the same time. Without it it's torment and no chance for a fight in
the lead.

Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV FIeld + PA
Yaesu FT-1000MP

160m - invL @ 12m