[3830] Rus DX DL6FBL SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 10:34:00 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DL6FBL

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JO31CQ

  160:   168     8       50        53
   80:   294    84       65        62
   40:   430   379       90        67
   20:   335   342       90        78
   15:   138    18       58        28
   10:     7     0        6         0
Total:  1372   831      359       288  Total Score = 9,730,880

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Good contest. Although propagation was difficult. At times it was frustrating to
hear so many stations busting my callsign in CW as DL6FDL, and not DL6FBL, when
coming back to me. The other callsign does not exist. I tried to correct them
all by slowing down and repeating my real callsign several times. However I'm
sure there are still many occurences of DL6FDL when the log check is done.
Unfortunately in this contest, even I will lose credit for the contact, not only
the one who made the mistake. This is especially hard when the lost contact was
a multiplier... :-(

See you all next weekend in CQ WPX SSB.

73 Ben
DL6FBL