[3830] Rus DX NN1C(@K1VR) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 11:40:15 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: NN1C
Operator(s): NN1C
Station: K1VR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: W1

  160:   35      1       17         4
   80:  132      0       43        13
   40:  372    101       71        29
   20:  404     33       66        39
   15:    8      1        8         9
   10:    1      0        1         0
Total:  952    136      206        85  Total Score = 1,554,522

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Fred, K1VR for the use of his fantastic station.

Ended up being mainly SO1R, there was an issue with one of the radios in the
station, that just made it seem to be acting odd. Probably just some weird
software offset I couldn't figure out on the fly. The IC-7610 was fantastic.

This is clearly a pretty cool contest, with a serious strategy perspective. This
was a fun first try at it, and I know what I need to adjust for next time.

Hats off to Dennis, W1UE, who showed this kid how real men contest.

Marty
NN1C