[3830] Rus DX NN7CW SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 13:26:47 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 15:16

  160:    21              9         1
   80:   153             42        11
   40:   495             63        29
   20:   368             57         6
   15:    62             23         0
   10:     3              3         0
Total:  1102    0       197        47  Total Score = 1,191,696

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First time RDXC operation from this place. Previous ones were from DL, which is
quite a different experience. I had planned a full-time effort, but had to scale
it back due to recently shifted priorities. Missed the first four hours in favor
of a good night's sleep and family time, so I missed a bunch of oblasts and
multipliers I could have worked on 20m. Some in and out of the shack during
daytime, but managed to stay on the air from dusk till 9:00 UTC. Being located
further away from Russia adds some complexity to this event and serial numbers
always make for a more interesting exchange, so I will definitely try to go full
time next year. Thanks everyone and be safe!