[3830] Rus DX OH/M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 16:26:00 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: OH/M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: OH1VR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8h17
Remote Operation

  160:   94              25        20
   80:  219              37        39
   40:   67              20        17
   20:  165              33        40
   15:    1               1         0
Total:  546     0       116       116  Total Score = 728,248

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Like many others, I have to cancel trip so MJ5Z is not on the air during this
year's Russian DX contest.
Instead, Seppo OH1VR let me use his station for whole 24 hours. Unfortunately, I
cannot fully utilise this opportunities,
a) Everyone stays home means major disruption from my 3 years old son. I have to
bring him to the park several times.
b) Everyone stays home means everyone uses internet so slow internet makes
things difficult for remote operation. At the beginning of the contest, RX audio
was so bad, although later improved.

Wish I can participate as MJ5Z next year.

73 Kazu
M0CFW. MJ5Z. JK3GAD