[3830] BARTG WV4P SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 22 20:22:47 EDT 2020

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN

   80:   72       9         11
   40:  336      31         20
   20:  497      52         24
   15:   12       8          2
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  917     100         57  Continents = 6  Total Score = 863,814

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped in for a semi serious effort at best... Had to spend time on Skidsteer
clearing RX antenna spots this weekend. Ended up working it harder than intended
but had to shut down at the highlight of EU openings on 20....
Great fun watching the Online Scoreboard. Wish I had planned for a full on
effort ! Thanks for the Q's and getting my RTTY Fix. Ron, WV4P