[3830] Rus DX DJ5MW SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 11:18:53 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN47

  160:   189     4       51        50
   80:   356    52       62        62
   40:   394   316       89        68
   20:   500   257       88        76
   15:   125     9       60        33
   10:     8     0        3         3
Total:  1572   638      353       292  Total Score = 9,385,395

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Almost same result than 2019, just more QSOs/Mults on lowbands compared to
2019.

Thanks to DL6FBL for showing up on online score and a nice race.
I'm glad to have kept the pace almost :-)
SO2R with modest station compared to SO1R and super station.

WPX SSB seems to be impossible due to the restrictions now. If internet will be
stable I will put in some QSOs per remote.

See u there!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW