[3830] VaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB/MixedFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 11:29:51 EDT 2020

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: Okoc

   40:   23      8
   20:   42     42
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   78     50      0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 10,192

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I was QRV only on Sunday. It was 2 different Virginia QPs on same weekend. 80m
SSB VA QSO Party and Virginia QSO Party on other bands. I could take part on the
2nd QP ;) ...
Last year not many QSOs on 20m, but later 40m/80m was good. (80m: 23/0, 40m:
29/20, 20m: 19/5)
This year 20m was excellent - 84 QSO!!!, thanks to so many VA resident stations
who come on this band and called me.This year 20m closed at 18:55Z. After that I
was on 40m CW later SSB but not really big pileup. It seems everybody was on 80m
or behind 7.200 ...
Last 50 minutes I went on 80m and band was full of strong stations.
Unfortunately I had PC failure during my QSO with AK4CJ, and recovery takes 25
minutes :( I lost during this time about 10 QSO sure.
My big thanks to mobile station KG3V/M who called me on 20m and we made also on
80m. Only this 2 mobile QSO in my LOG, others did his privat QP without Europe
stations.
I worked 10 Independent City + 39 counties (no any from my missed 12).
When somebody will be QRV from the following counties please let me know:
Buchanan, Charlotte, Grayson, Greensville, Highland, Lee, Middlesex,
Rappahannock, Russell, Southampton, Surry, Sussex,

Most QSOs with stations:
3 QSO (80/40/20m): K4BSK, K4GM, K4ORD, KA4RRU, N4PD, NR3N, W4PM.

Thanks for organizing the QP and QSOs!

PLEASE QSLs (real paper) for my awards.

regards, Laci OM2VL