[3830] VaQP NX3A SOAB/PhFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 11:41:51 EDT 2020

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: NX3A
Operator(s): NX3A
Station: NX3A

Class: SOAB/PhFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:         391
   40:         296
   20:           1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     688      0  Mults = 125  Total Score = 89,375

Club: Shenandoah Valley Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

I had 688 Q's, but the mobile bonus gave me 715 points. Very fun contest on
Saturday....not so much on Sunday. Most frustrating aspect was a couple of
mobile operators who wasted a lot of time by not giving their call after each
QSO (an FCC requirement). At one point I waited thru 21 QSO's to see if it was a
call that I needed only to find they were a dupe. I understand that they want to
make as many contacts as possible, but how many other operators like me were
waiting to find if they needed their contact? Food for thought.