[3830] BARTG W0LSD SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 11:55:55 EDT 2020

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: CO

   80:   96       3         14
   40:  300      19         24
   20:  593      58         27
   15:   15       6          3
   10:    1       1          1
-----------------------------------
Total: 1005      87         69  Continents = 6  Total Score = 939,744

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

With the whole world pretty much at home, this was the best participation I can
remember in this contest. 15 Qs on 15 meters was a real slugfest. I think the
band was open more than the participation showed but 20 and 40 were producing
too well to spend much time there. Some things keep happening that are hard to
understand. At least twice when asking for repeats of the number I got this 599
599 80. Why do you need to repeat 599 twice and the number that is important,
only once? It seems easy to have a buffer that would repeat just the number and
time, the vital 2 pieces of info that is needed for the completion of the Q.
Till next time, 73 and thanks for the Qs. Lots of fun..
73 Ken