[3830] BARTG J68HZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 13:43:43 EDT 2020

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: J68HZ
Operator(s): J68HZ
Station: J68HZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St. Lucia

   80:   32       6         11
   40:  306      34         16
   20:  371      30         19
   15:    3       2          2
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  712      72         48  Continents = 6  Total Score = 512,640

This was my first BARTG contest.  I really started it to get the bugs worked out
of the RTTY software on the new shack computer.  As with recent previous
contests, the station performed flawlessly. Had good propagation into the states
and Europe for most of the contest.  Worked only two hours on the first day.
Operating pointed out a couple of antenna changes that need to be made
particularly on 80 meters.  All-in-all everyone was courteous and kept their
space.  Hope to do this again next year with a team.

Doc Bill - J68HZ (K9HZ).