[3830] Rus DX IK8UND SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 24 09:42:28 EDT 2020

                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: IK8UND
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: IK8UND

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

  160:  109      6       37        30
   80:  233     71       51        54
   40:  255    117       55        59
   20:  258    197       58        72
   15:   50      5       23        11
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:  905    396      224       226  Total Score = 4,126,950

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I have to thanks my XYL, for taking care of our 19 months twins during the
contest time. I am still slowly rebuilding my station, but it's still a long way
to go.
Always a pleasure to work RDXC, even without higher bands.
Good conditions on 80 and 160, but I probably need more power, since running was
always hard.
On higher bands i mostly worked S&P for "tenpointers", I only
heard one station on 10, but he didn't hear me (LZ5R). Tried 15 meters
frequently last 2 hours, but didn't catch any good opening to UA land.

Stay at home and turn rig on next weekend, to avoid "Covid thinking
slavery"
73

Sal, ik8und