[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 25 11:05:26 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 25

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  72  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,896

This was a fun CWT. I started the morning tuning around SO2V 40M and 80M before
the start and I ran across AA4LS calling alternating CQs on 40m and 80m. SO2V I
could hear both bands simultaneously. Chas got callers on both and gave them
599s and moved on. At times both callers were sending at the same time. I could
tell he was copying both bands at the same time as he answered their calls
without keeping either one waiting. At the start of the CWT as a goof I worked
him on both bands. Turns out I picked a good one to follow, AA4LS was at the top
of the 3830 HP page when I last looked. It was really interesting to see what an
SO2R Op is doing on both radios at the same time.

Big crowds this morning. CQer were packed from .028 to .049. Lots CQers to
S&P and there were a lot of S&Pers S&Ping. It was a little difficult
to get thru but I did OK. 80m was a little easier. After I ran out of CQers on
80m I went to 20m with beam point NE for Europe and did pretty good there. Then
I went to 40m (always a tough band for me) but did OK.

Thanks for the Qs. 73 Art W2NRA 1955