[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 25 12:34:48 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 25

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  155  Mults = 147  Total Score = 22,785

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity.   40M was in great shape with good activity, but my little 1/4
wave vertical just couldn't sustain the rate --  working on more oomph here.
Went to 20M at 1344Z.   EU was good, but was hearing some weak stations I just
couldn't dig out.  Very sorry.

One of these day's I'll start using the second radio to pick up some QSO's on a
second band during the lulls.    Didn't enjoy my few forays with 2BSIQ in the
past, but may even try that again someday.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73,  Gator