[3830] WPX SSB NG6O(K6GHA) SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 19:27:01 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NG6O
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

For the want of a KW. Running LP has its challenges, and this contest was no
exception. Some near misses (copied part of call, or not the number), some fun
contacts, and some challenging pileups. All in the game.
Thanks to the KBers who moved for me. I was able to work Chile on 10m which I
haven't done in a long time in a contest.
Decided to stop early and get sleep over the weekend, so it wasn't a full
effort.
Hope everyone is safe and healthy.